Tuesday, November 11, 2008

About Me (Annie)

I feel best and am happiest while I exercise. I'm a compulsive email checker. I get stressed out easily much to my dismay. I like Christmas but HATE shopping. My favorite holiday is thanksgiving because we eat lots of good food and it's more laid back. The kids have 2 days off for Veterans day. It's been nice not to have to drive and get people dressed by a certain time but at the same rate It's nice to only have one kid for a while. I'm still learning the in's and out's of blogging. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Dan Flake Family said...

Hi,
We missed you at Thanksgiving. We would love to have you stay at our house during your holiday travels. We may be going to Logan too, so let us know your schedule and you are welcome to stay whether we are here or not. Shelly